Shopify has one of features with built in blogging engine and it will useful for generating more traffic of your store audience and increase the sales for business.Blog will increase more traffic by improving the SEO and also improve by engaging with customer . Setting up a blog can help you build a community around your products and your brand.
Create new blog
Create a new log , enter the custom name of your blog.
Go to shopify admin , Onclick Online and then click Blog Posts. You can see … and then select Manage blogs
Change your blog post template
- You can customize the blog template as per your requirement. The shopify blog will provide the flexible option to change the blog template.
- From your Shopify admin, click Online Store, and then click Themes,
- Find Theme you want to change and click … button and then Edit/CSS
- Under Template Folder –Add a new template
- In drop-down menu,select the article option from name of template
Create template and online editor will allows to make your changes to templates that way to customize and click Save.
- Post content about your product in form of text and image
- Add Post to Your Blog
- Go to Shopify Admin ->Click Online Store-> then clickBlog Posts ->Add Blog Post
- Add Blog Post Page ask you enter following fields like Title,Content,Author and Blog
- You have to option as enter add image to your post
- Organization Section->You can tag to blog post for categorize them and it will help to drive more traffic of your website.
- Visibility Section -> select Visible if you want to publish your post. Your new post will be Hidden by default:
- If you want an image to appear next to your post on your store’s Blogspage, click Upload image in the Featured image
- Select an image to upload to your blog
- Click Save.
Add Image to Blog Post
Adding the image to blog post as visual content will experience to drive more traffic of your product .The Editor will support uploaded images, product images, or an image from a URL. The best file type for blog post images is .jpg
- From your Shopify admin, click Online Store, and then click Blog Posts
- Create new blog Post or Select the blog spot , you want to add image to
In the Content area, click the Insert image button
- Select the image you want to use in the blog post.
- Select the size of the image from the drop-down menu:
Click Insert image.
Add Video and other media to blog Post
You can add video and other media content to blog post through Rich Text Editor by including YouTube, Google maps and music or sound clips
- Go to Shopify Admin ->Click Online Store->Click Blog Post
- Create a new blog post, or select the blog post you want to add an image to.
- In the Contentarea, click the Insert video
- To insert a video, follow these directions.
- To insert a media widget, such as a Sound Cloud clip, follow these directions.
- To embed a Google map, follow these stepsfor copying the Google Maps embed code, and then paste the embed code in the rich text editor.
Future publish date for your blog posts
You can set the future publish date for your blog as above steps
- From your Shopify admin, click Online Store, and then click Blog Posts (or press G W B).
- On the Blog posts page, click the post you want to publish at a later date.
- Click Set a specific publish date:
- Select the date and time you want the post to be published.
- Click Save.
Please read more shopify :
we hope this kavithaseoexpert Digital marketing blog article helped you to get free leads online. If you liked this article, then consider subscribing to our YouTube Channel and You can also find us on Twitter and google plus,Facebook.Feel free to contact us t0 enquire about our SEO services for all kinds of businesses